I am writing this quickly from the Marriott business center during the Hard Assets Conference held in New York today and tomorrow. I flew into NY on Sat. morning and have enjoyed being in this city much more than I had expected! It can be loud and smelly but it's so diverse and there are SO many things to do!
I have walked by butt off the last two days, shopped in "shopping mecca" along 5th avenue, ate some amazing pizza and been googley eyed in Times Square! I have been to two open markets and met a family who are cigar rollars from Columbia. (I bought a few to share!) The stories go on and on and I only have about 3.5 minutes left...I will write more soon and add photos....
So many people say that you either love or hate New York and I would definitetly say I'm on the love side of that equation!
Chau for now.
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment