Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Snowmobile drive by

It never fails, every morning 15 minutes before my alarm is set to go off, the beautiful 15 minutes in the morning where my best sleep is sometimes, the night shift drillers drive by our cabin with their snowmobile! It seems at times too, in my sleepy haze, that it sounds as if they purposely rev the engine right when they are going by! Thanks guys! So nice of you to make sure we're up! hahahaha

Frankin' finger is no longer! I had the last two of my four stitches removed today. My finger is so ugly and has these huge holes (well, they seem huge anyway!) where the knots were sitting. I sure hope that they fill in eventually with new skin. Eeeeeew!

Took my first snowmobile ride today to my drill to check the core and shut them down on the hole I was drilling. Gabi the driller's foreman gave me a ride and I think he drove extra nicely for my benefit.

Haven't been posting much lately...just seems like the evenings go by so quickly. I end up working until 7:30 or 8pm each night and by the time I have a shower or exercise, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of my computer, especially after being in front of a laptop all day! I will try to post more regularly for those who are checking regularly.
over and out from Goose Lake!

No comments: